Answered

Wireframing Icons not visible

• 4 February 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a problem with the wireframing icons in Miro. On big boards, these icons will become invisible upon reloading the board. They are there and selectable but they are not drawn. Workaround is to change them to another color and then back but of course this is absolutely tedious. 

I consider this a bug. Is this the right place to post this?

I work on Chrome 88.0.4324.96

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 12 February 2021, 15:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Same, really annoying. I've been having the same issue for quite a while now. Especially frustrating when doing presentations with clients.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @AlexanderIsUnique & @Dimitri Thomaz 

Welcome to the Miro Online Community!

It might happen because of slow internet connectivity or the slow caching speed!

Just clear the cache from the browser and try again or use the desktop app to work much more efficiently!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@AlexanderIsUnique - Re:

I consider this a bug. Is this the right place to post this?

Please have a read of the Do I need to contact the Miro Support team or ask the community? post. If you feel this is a bug, definitely do create a Miro Support ticket (there is a link in the post). Also, if you are a paid user, you can access the link to the support request form from the learning center (?) icon from your dashboard or from within a board:

And since you are here now, can you provide an example of the unexpected behaviour you are describing? A specific wireframe object you are using and exactly how it looks (or doesn’t) when you experience the issue? Screenshots will help and if you have screen recording capabilities, that’s even better. Loom.com is quite quick and easy to use and has a free option.