Miroverse Challenge: Team Connection ​​​​🤝

• 16 November 2021
  • 60 replies
Miroverse Challenge: Team Connection ​​​​🤝

Show first post

60 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Vincent Schnor @Johanna Torstensson @JPalz @JanaFiaccola @Romy Smith @Agile Games With James @Clyde D'Souza @Ruslan Kildeev @Nhi Tran @Tracy Bain @Frankie Kok @Lech Guzowski @NinaSwitch11 @Regine @Daria Rudnik @Eline Charles @Kokoro @DWestgarth @Val_theWiz  and all the guests of this challenge :wave_tone2:

Many thanks to all participants for sharing your amazing boards! 

I’m here to tell you that we closed this thread for new submission and our judges take a week to choose the winner :nerd:

:ballot_box:  Public voting for the People’s Choice is also open until January 20 (EOD), so let’s get voting! Please put a thumbs-up under a post if you like a template. Participants can also share a link to this thread with your network and get their support (:warning:NOTE: we only count the likes :thumbsup_tone2: under your comment here in the Miro online community).

Stay tuned! We will get back to you on January 21 and announce the winners :trophy:

Good luck :clap:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Vincent Schnor @Johanna Torstensson @JPalz @JanaFiaccola @Romy Smith @Agile Games With James @Clyde D'Souza @Ruslan Kildeev @Nhi Tran @Tracy Bain @Frankie Kok @Lech Guzowski @NinaSwitch11 @Regine @Daria Rudnik @Eline Charles @Kokoro @DWestgarth @Val_theWiz  and all the guests of this challenge :wave_tone2:

I have an update from our judges! :grinning:

We received a lot of templates submissions and after reviewing all of them and qualifying them for different categories, below is the list of templates that made it to the next round:

For everyone who did not make it to the next round- you are welcome to contact me for feedback :blush:

Icebreakers:

Meetings:

Team Building:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

You have less than 12 hours to vote for your favourite templates! :tada: 

Please note: we will only consider templates that made it to the second round :balloon:

We will be announcing the winners tomorrow! :confetti_ball:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Ta-da! I am happy to announce the winners of this Miroverse Challeneg: Team Connection :confetti_ball:

Ladies and gentlemen, 

:drum::drum::drum:  The winners are:

Team Building

Meetings

Icebreakers

• Judges’ Choice - :tada::tada: @Eline Charles & Go Fish :bulb:
  • People’s Choice - :tada::tada: @Nhi Tran & Mood Check-in :hugging:

Congratulations! :clap_tone2::clap_tone2::clap_tone2:

The prizes will soon be on their way to the winners and all the participants who followed the entry requirements.

The winners will also see a new badge in their community profile soon :military_medal:

We want to thank everyone for participating in this challenge and sharing your awesome boards! Most of these templates will soon appear in our Miroverse and will become available to all Miro users.

Stay tuned for the next challenge! :bellhop: 

Have a good one :blue_heart:

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is ,by far, the best news of the week! Thanks! 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay! Congrats to the winners :tada::clap_tone2::heart_eyes:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Wow, you knocked me off my feet! I´m humbled and grateful to be a winner, thank you so much for bringing the Moon Landing template in the spotlight! :hugging:  

Badge

Congratulations  @Eline Charles, loved the simplicity and it’s an icebreaker that can be embedded in many contexts in an interactive and fun way. Kudos!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Congratulations  @Eline Charles, loved the simplicity and it’s an icebreaker that can be embedded in many contexts in an interactive and fun way. Kudos!

Thank you @René Nauheimer, I’m happy to hear it was so well received! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi everyone,

It’s amazing to see how so many diverse ideas and templates are shared to help teams form meaningful connection! 

Thank you to the Miro Team and Judges for hosting this challenge to feature our work and get our templates in team connection out into the world!

Looking forward to seeing more Magic happens at Miro Community!
Frankie