Save default style

Every time I drag out a rectangle or a shape, I need to set the fill colour to white, reduce the border thickness by 1pt, set the shape font text to Arial, and I have to keep doing this each time I start a new board or drag a new shape.

It would be great to set the default style for a shape once I configure it so that each time I drag out a rectangle or other shape, the default style is what I had set it to be. 

Thank you.  

This would be really helpful for me too - Did it go any where?

I don’t think so, no. I just tried and when I style a text or shape to how I like it, then when I add a new shape, it seems to keep the style (font, color, border, etc.) that I had set for the first one. I can’t tell if that’s always been the case or if this was an update. But this is only for within the same board.

However, when it comes to creating a new board, the styles that I had set for my previous board don’t take effect. So each time I create a new board, I have to set the font, color, border thickness, etc. to how I like it. I wish Miro would allow to save settings for a user so I don’t have to do this each time.