Disable "Unlocked Features" Pop-Up

Please, it’s just annoying and nothing else. It is bugging me so much that i really hate opening Miro.

For my part, I can’t connect to the freaking Jira cards …
This pop-up is so annoying!
Miro please help us enjoying your plateform

Would like to also add to this.

I understand why the feature was introduced but really dislike not being able to easily deactivate it. Users are also unable to just run though the tutorial and to remove it as it requires Jira credentials.

Please include the ability to dismiss this feature

+1 It’s even more ludicrous when you consider that you ask users on sign up how familiar they are with Miro!

I’ve used Miro for years, but now that I am consulting for a new company I have to go through things like I’ve never seen the product before. 

It makes me miserable every time I open it like others have said.

+1000 on this - ridiculous that I can’t get rid of it, I have zero interest in whatever your onboarding requires, I just want to view a board that my team has created. 

also the fact that it appears EVERY SINGLE TIME you load a miro board is utterly unacceptable.

Whoever is responsible for this annoying ‘Unlocked Feature’ popup should be fired asap. 

Thank you for upgrading to TWO nagging screens!!!!!!

I didn’t get those when i wasn’t paying for your product. I’m deleting my acc I’m off to draw.io

Another voice for disabling this feature. I have to hide it on every miro board I visit. It’s awful and dreadfully annoying.

+1000 Votes - please asap build functionality to disable this!

Please fix this ASAP. This is really really annoying.

1000%! Please turn these annoying pop ups OFF or at least give users the option to. I don’t want to see these EVERY time I open a damn board. Users know how to open the help section if they need to.

If you click on all 8 of the features, you effectively ‘unlock’ them all and then the popup stops displaying.

Just click on each feature, and then go through the actions to demonstrate that you know how to use the feature. Going through all 8 took me about 30 seconds, so it’s worth the short term pain for the long term gain. Trust me!

Once you’re at 100%, the popup stops popping up on every document.

This is literally the worst thing I have ever seen. It was shocking to see no “dismiss” button. I thought this was a joke that I had to click each one… nope. Additionally mine is stuck with “private boards” because it seems the walkthrough is broken. Its actually painful to use this software. Everyone knows this is a very easy fix. 

It’s so weird that even after all the complaints logged on here I’m still seeing this feature and I also find it so annoying.

Hi @Posh and everyone else!

Thanks for reaching out about this! We're confirming that this issue has been resolved by our team. Cheers!

OpenDelivered