There is a line when export image with black background

Badge

Hi there.

I don't know if this is only happening here but for every image that I export using a black background (must be black) there is a white line which is annoying because I need to edit each frame that I have export and remove this line.

There is a way please that someone that this from Miro and find a way to remove the white line ?

Thank you

Regards,

Leonardo Bissoli.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Leonardo Bissoli - If you have a paid plan, you should report this directly to the Miro support team - instructions can be found here → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

If you do not have a paid plan, the Community (and Miro support) will not be able able to help you without seeing an example. Can you show us a screenshot (or video - Loom is free and easy to use) of the objects you are exporting, how you are exporting them, and the end result?

Even better if you can create a test Miro board in public/Visitors/anyone with the link → Can view and share a link to it here. If you are on a paid plan, you should also adjust the Board Content Settings so that “Anyone with the board access” can duplicate the board to their account to try the export.

Badge

Hi Robert.

I will open a ticket as I have a paid plan.

Thank you.

Regards,

Leonardo Bissoli