There is a line when export image with black background

Badge

Hi there.

I don't know if this is only happening here but for every image that I export using a black background (must be black) there is a white line which is annoying because I need to edit each frame that I have export and remove this line.

There is a way please that someone that this from Miro and find a way to remove the white line ?

Thank you

Regards,

Leonardo Bissoli.

2 replies

Badge

Hi Robert.

I will open a ticket as I have a paid plan.

Thank you.

Regards,

Leonardo Bissoli

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Leonardo Bissoli - If you have a paid plan, you should report this directly to the Miro support team - instructions can be found here → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

If you do not have a paid plan, the Community (and Miro support) will not be able able to help you without seeing an example. Can you show us a screenshot (or video - Loom is free and easy to use) of the objects you are exporting, how you are exporting them, and the end result?

Even better if you can create a test Miro board in public/Visitors/anyone with the link → Can view and share a link to it here. If you are on a paid plan, you should also adjust the Board Content Settings so that “Anyone with the board access” can duplicate the board to their account to try the export.