Question

Moving board between teams - destination team not available

• 9 May 2024
  • 1 reply

My company has an Enterprise plan with multiple teams.

A user with a free restricted license wants to move a board that he owns from one team to another but the destination team is not showing up in the drop down.

He is a member of both teams, and both teams allow movement of boards between teams.

Does it have to do with the fact that he has a free restricted license? 

I’m not quite sure what to do next.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Suzi Harris 

A user with a free restricted license wants to move a board that he owns from one team to another but the destination team is not showing up in the drop down.

Since the user is a board owner, so the Restrict ability to move boards to other teams (Team level) setting doesn’t appear to be the issue, but I thought I should still mention it.

He is a member of both teams, and both teams allow movement of boards between teams.

It sounds like both teams are in the same Enterprise subscription/org?

Does it have to do with the fact that he has a free restricted license? 

It very well could, however, the Flexible Licensing Program (FLP) is not enabled on the Enterprise subscription that I have access to, so I cannot test this myself. 

I also do not see anything in the Free Restricted License or How to move a board help center articles that would explain why the user cannot see the destination team.

If you haven’t already, I suggest that you open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C