Collate Boards Shared at Board-Level Under the Appropriate Project (Instead of All Boards)

Currently, if a user is given permission to view a BOARD at board-level (i.e. they are not added to the TEAM or PROJECT) this board appears under “All boards” on their dashboard.  This can get cluttered and confusing very quickly.

Instead, I suggest that these boards should appear under a PROJECT link on the left hand side, as they would do if the user was given permission at project-level.

This is especially useful if multiple boards from the same project are shared with a user as they would then be grouped under the appropriate project link.

A workaround would be:

1. Give each user permission at PROJECT level, but make sure all boards in the project have the “Anyone at ___ team” set to “No access”.
  2. Individually grant the user access to the desired boards at BOARD level.

However, aside from being an additional chunk of work, I cannot do this because adding users at PROJECT level (and thus TEAM, as a project member has to be a team member) gives them access to the names and email addresses of EVERYONE else in that PROJECT and TEAM.

I have another idea which addresses preventing the sharing of email addresses with all other PROJECT and TEAM members here: https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/hide-email-addresses-other-members-for-some-team-members-3222

No replies yet...