More value and less waste for your customers, Value Stream Mapping in Miro

• 16 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6

Hello Miro Community, 

I’m excited to let you know that we just released the Value Stream Mapping shape pack. 

Do you remember the days of drawing value stream maps by hand, or using specific software that only a handful of Lean experts know how to use? Reducing waste and creating value for your customers should be a company-wide mindset. 

With this tool, teams can easily create and collaborate on value stream maps in real-time, allowing for more efficient and effective continuous improvement efforts. 

• An easy-to-use and inclusive value stream mapping tool

• Bring it to the Gemba, map out the process from anywhere, and use value stream mapping on your tablet when walking through the supply chain

• Effectively visualize and communicate the change to your organization using an industry standard shape pack

The value stream mapping shape pack is part of Miro’s Smart Diagramming offer and is available for Enterprise, Business, Consultant, and Education plans. 

Visit our Help Center for more information. 

Happy diagramming,

Turner 

3 replies

I am still looking for using chevrons in a way that I use them on PowerPoint slides.  Here is a link to the post where I commented and described a work around.  Creating shapes for Value Stream Mapping | Miro.  

This shape type is still lacking as far as I can tell.

I found the “UML” shape set, which actually gets quite close to what is needed.