The ability to attach an image to the Mind Map tool

Related products: Mapping & Diagramming Images

I am compiling an evolution tree, using the MindMap tool and a new AI function. It's good that you added AI, it helps to work, but I would like a stronger AI. I only used 30% AI when making this map. The function of attaching images to MindMap is very lacking. When MindMap is expanded, the pictures remain in their place and this is very inconvenient. And without pictures, it's not interesting to watch MindMap.

I also noticed that after generating AI MindMap, the ability to continue - (Generate Mind Map) disappears. This is very inconvenient, because it is only on the initial MindMap. Please add such a function as well to continue MindMap.

I would also like to have a night mode function so that it is possible to change the background color.

As well as the function of translating the MindMap tool into other languages, although this can be added to all tools where there is text.

It is also possible to automatically change the MindMap color to all colors of the rainbow, at each stage of division, each new branch.

I can put pictures and Mind Map in a frame, but it's not as convenient as if I could just group a picture with a map sub-area.

Add the ability to group mindmap subgroups with frames and pictures, I think this is the simplest solution to this problem.

Idea merged into:

All the votes from this idea have been transferred.

IdeaDuplicate Idea (closed)