Add C# language support to Code Block

Related products: Fonts & Text editing

The code block feature is great. Please add C#. Very eager to use it.

c# support, please!

Plzzzzzzz c# support

Please add C# support! Is would be extremely useful!

This would be very much appreciated particularly considering how popular a language it is within the developer community.

Definitely would like to see this šŸ™‚

C# is very popular language. I use it on a daily basis and I am missing this feature šŸ˜¢Ā 

Hi @LuckiMĀ and everyone!

Ā 

Thank you for sharing your feedback on C#. I found this help center article that says we have C# in code blocks.Ā 

Ā 

And while this is not the exact ask, I found this old thread where a user posted their GitHub specsĀ on using C# and Python in API. Maybe itā€™s a littleĀ helpful? Or a source of ideas?

Ā 

Cheers!

HiĀ @LuckiMĀ and everyone!

Ā 

Thank you for sharing your feedback on C#. I found this help center article that says we have C# in code blocks.Ā 

Ā 

And while this is not the exact ask, I found this old thread where a user posted their GitHub specsĀ on using C# and Python in API. Maybe itā€™s a littleĀ helpful? Or a source of ideas?

Ā 

Cheers!

@ElvaMiroĀ As for C# being in the docs, sorry, but thatā€™s just not the caseā€¦Ā 

What programming languages are currently available in code blocks?

JavaScript, TypeScript, Python, C++, Java, Go, Rust, PlainText, Swift, Ruby, SQL, HTML, CSS, JSON, GraphQL, Kotlin.Ā 
We add languages based on customer requests regularly; reach out to your Miro customer success manager if you have suggestions.

Ā 

And the second link is unfortunately unrelated, and is about the integration with Miro, not the code block syntax highlighting in the code block.

Maybe someone from the Dev team can provide more insight if C# highlighting is planned at all? The help article you provided does mention the languages are added regularly, so I want to believe thereā€™s still hope