Miro is looking for an Agile / Facilitation expert to consult the templates creation

• 28 July 2021
  • 4 replies
Miro is looking for an Agile / Facilitation expert to consult the templates creation
Userlevel 1

Hi Miro Community! 

:zap: Miro is looking for an Agile / Facilitation expert to improve Miro Templates [contract]

Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform with 20+ million users worldwide. To help new users adopt the product, we provide them with useful templates. Templates include pre-made examples for a variety of use cases and productivity tips, and are a growth engine that is essential to enable Miro to become the #1 visual collaboration platform.

Currently, we have 200+ templates in our Templates library, and it will grow to cover more use cases in the future. Our goal is to bring templates to the next level by holistically improving their instructional quality and the way they represent methodologies.

In order to achieve that, we’re looking for an external partner who has:

• Subject matter knowledge in Agile, Facilitation and other Product development methodologies 
  • Experience in creating Templates / Frameworks / Learning materials
  • Miro knowledge (you’re a pro-Miro user)
  • A systemic and consistent approach
  • English writing and communicating proficiency 

If you found yourself in the profile or can recommend someone relevant — let us know and apply here: https://miro-survey.typeform.com/to/uEDx7p6Y

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi - I’d love to chat further about your needs.  I’m a full time facilitator and trainer using a range of group facilitation methods, including Agile, among others.  I use Miro as my primary virtual tool and have developed a number of original trainings built on Miro using original materials and templates.  I do freelance template and board design and coach others on board design best practices. (I also have a team if you’re looking for more than one person.)

If any of that sounds useful, let me know! 

Userlevel 1

@Kim Roth Howe 

Hey Kim! Thanks for showing your interest in a potential collaboration with us! Now we’re thinking about how to build a panel of the relevant community, so I will put a mark that you’re interested in that and we will get back as soon as we have more details!

I’d be happy to give some feedback. Currently, Director of Quality for a software company with 25+ years of experience in software training, agile coaching and product management. I don’t have a lot of experience with Miro (yet), but I used it a few times last year, loved it, and now I am using it daily with my team.

Userlevel 1

Hey @Zac Parker! Thanks for reaching out → as I mentioned, now we’re thinking about how to build a panel of the relevant community. We’ll keep in mind that you’re interested in that and we will get back as soon as we have more details!