Hi Miro Community!
Miro is looking for an Agile / Facilitation expert to improve Miro Templates [contract]
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform with 20+ million users worldwide. To help new users adopt the product, we provide them with useful templates. Templates include pre-made examples for a variety of use cases and productivity tips, and are a growth engine that is essential to enable Miro to become the #1 visual collaboration platform.
Currently, we have 200+ templates in our Templates library, and it will grow to cover more use cases in the future. Our goal is to bring templates to the next level by holistically improving their instructional quality and the way they represent methodologies.
In order to achieve that, we’re looking for an external partner who has:
- Subject matter knowledge in Agile, Facilitation and other Product development methodologies
- Experience in creating Templates / Frameworks / Learning materials
- Miro knowledge (you’re a pro-Miro user)
- A systemic and consistent approach
- English writing and communicating proficiency
If you found yourself in the profile or can recommend someone relevant — let us know and apply here: https://miro-survey.typeform.com/to/uEDx7p6Y