New to Miro? Check out these helpful resources

New to Miro? Check out these helpful resources
Userlevel 4
Badge

Have just registered with Miro and would like to understand what’s the best way to begin your journey with us? Since you’re reading this, you’ve already done the first step and we’re happy to guide you further!

:pencil2: For those who have recently started exploring Miro, we have helpful resources in our Help Center. Go to the pages below:

:pencil2:  Visit Miro Academy where you’ll find a course that will make you a Miro power user! Kick off your onboarding with the basic course Getting Started with Miro and expand your knowledge by checking out others.

:pencil2:  Register for Miro webinars and virtual events. We hold weekly webinars for new users - sign up here to join us next Thursday.

:pencil2:  Open Template Library where we offer more than 150 pre-made templates designed for multiple use cases.

:pencil2:  Finally, we will be happy to meet you in Miroverse - our Community Templates Gallery where Miro users share their beautiful boards. Choose a category and start exploring!

10 replies

Userlevel 2

Thanks a ton, Vlada, this is very helpful!
Do we have a text or PDF Miro Quickstart Guide, where all the info for beginners is in a single book/file?
Many smiles and much metta,
Rohi {🙂}

Userlevel 2

Hi @Rohi Shetty 

I wanted share our Spotlight | Miro Beginner Guide, which you may find helpful! The board has an option to read the guide directly from the board or download the PDF directly below! 

-- Jo

Userlevel 2

Hi Jo @Jovonee King,
Thanks a TON! I’ve downloaded it.
Many smiles and much metta,
Rohi 👏

I worked ON Color Clipping Ltd ,
 A Photo Editing Company Provides High Quality
 Service To Brands, Photographers and Businesses.

Nice to be here a nice peoples community 

and above info is very helpful. ,

smiles and Appreciation 👏

Is it possible to add word documents that are bigger than one page.

I have solved it by breaking the document into separate one page files, but is there a better way?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Rohi Shetty 

I wanted share our Spotlight | Miro Beginner Guide, which you may find helpful! The board has an option to read the guide directly from the board or download the PDF directly below! 

-- Jo

Hi,

thanks for this page, it’s really helpful. 

However, from the Spotlight board, I am not able to download the PDF file :) 

Nothing crucial, just sharing :)

Regards

Aman

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Rohi Shetty 

-- Jo

Hi,

thanks for this page, it’s really helpful. 

However, from the Spotlight board, I am not able to download the PDF file :) 

Nothing crucial, just sharing :)

Regards

Aman

@Jovonee King - As @aman has pointed out, the board’s Content Copy permissions need to be adjusted so that Anyone with the board access can copy/download content/duplicate the board:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018350399#h_01ETMAP7WV4XWHGADKGDVPHEVD

Userlevel 2

Hi @aman and @Robert Johnson,

Apologies for the late reply and trouble with the board! I’ve updated the board settings so everyone should be able to download the PDF now! Please let me know if you experience any issues and looking to it further! 

Best,  

-Jo

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @aman and @Robert Johnson,

Apologies for the late reply and trouble with the board! I’ve updated the board settings so everyone should be able to download the PDF now! Please let me know if you experience any issues and looking to it further! 

Best,  

-Jo

Hi,

Thanks a ton, i am able to download the pdf now :)

Regards

Aman

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Choosing the right recruitment agency in 2024 requires a strategic approach. Begin by assessing the agency's industry expertise and track record, ensuring they align with your business needs. Evaluate their technology and data-driven capabilities for efficient candidate sourcing. Consider client testimonials and feedback to gauge the agency's reputation, reliability, and ability to deliver top-tier talent. Lastly, prioritize agencies that offer transparent communication and a personalized approach to meet your unique hiring objectives

​ ​Hi! While we appreciate your contribution, this topic doesn't align with the focus of our forum around Miro. As a result, we'll need to remove it to maintain the relevance of discussions here and consider next steps to have your profile removed for spam. Please refer to our Community Guidelines for more information. Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day!