Answered

New update: Can't hide change highlights.

• 6 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi.

After updating the Miro app on macOS I don’t have a button for hiding board change highlights, one that previously was at the bottom of the screen. If I go into the Activity list there’s not a button for hiding change highlights there either. If I quit the Miro app and go into the board again there’s still change highlights there.

What can I do? This is considerably taxing having to work with the change highlights on.

Thanks, regards / W

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 7 April 2021, 16:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, there seems to be an existing post on this:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/how-do-i-turn-off-change-highlights-506

And the conclusion is that it’s on the “Wish List”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@WWW - Hmmm. Something may have changed. I thought there used to be an option to “never show highlights”, but I could be wrong.

When you open the Activity List, what option do you see at the bottom-left corner?

Thanks for your replies.

For some reason now that I checked the activity list one more time the option has appeared is there.

And I swear I checked this thorougly multiple times. Restarted Miro several times. And the option was not there at the bottom of the Activity list.

Could be that it was a bug or that I simply was blinded by frustration I don’t know.

Thanks again for your kind help, regards / W