Answered

Miro Cards - Issues & Help

• 13 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi Miro Experts,

I am using the Miro Cards to capture some actions, I Need help 

1. When I change the a specific card name, tag name, All the cards in the board are changing? Please may I know how can I have cards with different board names 
  2. When I assign the card to someone, they don’t get email but have information in the Miro task panel, but when they respond, I did not get any indication 
  3. I want to have these cards linked to Jira. 

Are there any other tools where we can engage in to and fro communication to exchange notes, review comments, detail like SharePoint comments

Note: We have organization licenses for Miro

Regards & Thanks a lot

Anand

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 14 April 2021, 05:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Anand Gudimanchi

When I change the a specific card name, tag name, All the cards in the board are changing? Please may I know how can I have cards with different board names 

Tags are unique to the board, not objects. So, if you modify a tag name anywhere on the board, it updates everywhere else it is used on the board.

When I assign the card to someone, they don’t get email but have information in the Miro task panel, but when they respond, I did not get any indication 

There are no notifications for any actions on Cards. The best workaround here would be to use @Mentions in Comments - you can read more about this in the @Mentioning People on the Board Help Center article. There are also a number of Wish List Idea posts re enhancing Cards - you may want to add your comments/votes to them.

I want to have these cards linked to Jira. 

You can accomplish this using the Jira Cards app - follow these instructions on how to set this up.