Skip to main content
Question

Make "Presentation" full screen for participants??

• 4 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Can anyone let me know if there’s a way to force participants view the presentation in full screen or at least where the frame fills the canvas (for them)?

Similarly, is there a way (whilst in “Presentation” mode) of bringing all participants to the current frame (that you are presenting)?

Thanks,

Nick

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @nick_111 

Here’s a Help Article about how to use interactive presentation styles.  And this article on Attention Management explains how you can use the Come to Me option. Hope this is helpful!

Hi @nick_111 

Here’s a Help Article about how to use interactive presentation styles.  And this article on Attention Management explains how you can use the Come to Me option. Hope this is helpful!

But presenting the full board does not allow for slide navigation. One must pan through the board like normal in this mode.

What I want:

1. Ability to ensure full-screen per frame for ALL participants
  2. This should preclude participants from wandering off in my ideal imagination of it, but if that’s not possible and participants can wander around, then I thin, it would be useful to have a feature that “brings participants back” to the frame the presenter is currently on (again, in full screen for all participants).

I'm going to assume neither of these things are possible, but would love to be corrected!

Thanks,

N

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@nick_111 - You are correct - neither are currently possible.

For forcing full screen on participants who join a presentation, I would suggest that you create a Wish List post - info on thia here.

And for forcing broad participants to always follow you/not being able to wander off, that is the core idea behind this wish list post (which you may want to leave a reply on and upvote):

https://community.miro.com/ideas/forced-screen-sharing-bring-everyone-to-me-1929

I would this feature, too, even outside of presentation mode. There are times when I have people on the board for an exercise and until we're ready to start having everyone edit the board, I will be walking people through the exercise and there is absolutely no need for anyone to be doing anything else on the board.