Locking Sticky notes when you add additional boxes in org chart

• 4 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello Miro Support, 

It’s my understanding that we are unable to “lock” sticky notes (post-it notes) in the org chart visual, which is concerning to me as I start to use Miro. 

I’m wondering if this is on the roadmap for the near future. I’m needing to add and remove sticky notes often, but whenever I edit the org chart (ie: add another group or name), the sticky notes stay where they are and I have to move multiple sticky notes every time. 

Please let me know if there is a plan for this or if you have any suggestions. 

Thank you,

Krista

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Krista Stevens - Which "org chart" are you referring to? Is it from a template? A mind map?  Made from a table? Can you share a screenshot?

Or, is it the new Miro Org Chart app that I just learned about five minutes ago via Miro's Twitter?

Badge

It’s called Company Organizational Chart. 

I’m also unable to add a role above one… there is no + sign to add people to whom they report to. 

Can you help? 

Thank you,

Krista

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Krista Stevens - The Miro Company Organizational Chart template is using a mind map.

I just answered a similar question a few days ago on how to insert new nodes in between existing ones.

Have look here: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/how-to-add-extra-text-and-layers-to-mind-map-13282?postid=50785#post50785