[KNOWN BUG] Text Size Doesn't Set

• 13 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I have tried hundreds of time to resize my text. I am using the text editor bar to move the text size up or down. I’ve tried using the selected sizes, I’ve tried inputing the size. No matter what I do the second I click off the image or hit enter, it reverts back to the size it was 16pt. I am trying to make wireframes for a client and I am losing so much time messing with this and the text is so small it can’t be seen. Can someone please help me or recommend a new tool to wireframe in. I’m ready to dump Miro over this for our entire firm. If I can’t change text size easily, it is worthless to me.

Helga 1 year ago

Hey @Guricza @Oogaba 
Thank you for the report!
I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. We are aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 
We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us!

View original

4 replies

Hi Everyone, 

I have a weird yet pretty annoying problem. When I create a text box on my board, type some text and then change the font size to (let’s say) 12, the size of the text jumps back to 16 after I click away from the text box. So, I change it back to 12 and whenever I edit it again it jumps back to 16 again.. any ideas what’s going on? It’s really annoying to have restyle the text each time I wanna edit a text box.

I’m on macOS Monterey 12.4 (Intel), using Miro App 0.7.23

Best Regards

I’m also having this problem, very frustrating.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Guricza @Oogaba 
Thank you for the report!
I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. We are aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 
We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us!

Hi , Any update on the above mentioned issue?