[KNOWN BUG] Text Size Doesn't Set

• 13 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I have tried hundreds of time to resize my text. I am using the text editor bar to move the text size up or down. I’ve tried using the selected sizes, I’ve tried inputing the size. No matter what I do the second I click off the image or hit enter, it reverts back to the size it was 16pt. I am trying to make wireframes for a client and I am losing so much time messing with this and the text is so small it can’t be seen. Can someone please help me or recommend a new tool to wireframe in. I’m ready to dump Miro over this for our entire firm. If I can’t change text size easily, it is worthless to me.

Helga 1 year ago

Hey @Guricza @Oogaba 
Thank you for the report!
I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. We are aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 
We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us!

View original

4 replies

Hi , Any update on the above mentioned issue?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Guricza @Oogaba 
Thank you for the report!
I'm afraid that currently, there's a bug on our end that causes this behavior. We are aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 
We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us!

I’m also having this problem, very frustrating.

Hi Everyone, 

I have a weird yet pretty annoying problem. When I create a text box on my board, type some text and then change the font size to (let’s say) 12, the size of the text jumps back to 16 after I click away from the text box. So, I change it back to 12 and whenever I edit it again it jumps back to 16 again.. any ideas what’s going on? It’s really annoying to have restyle the text each time I wanna edit a text box.

I’m on macOS Monterey 12.4 (Intel), using Miro App 0.7.23

Best Regards