Answered

Is it possible to merge two separate accounts into the one login profile

• 15 May 2020
  • 4 replies

in my newbie state i opened an account for an org and that org pays for the account. Now i have another org who also would like to use miro (good advocate here). So I opened another completely different account and it is being paid from a operate account.

i would be administering the payment of both.

i the noticed one of the team members who is also on both teams has the option to flick between the account with their same login. i on the other hand have two different emails, two separate accounts.

Is it possible for me to merge my two separate accounts into the one login profile?

Peace

Robin

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 15 May 2020, 15:10

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, one quick way to access both accounts quickly is to use the Desktop app. You can login to both accounts concurrently.

I'm not sure how that team member is doing the "account flicking" though.

Thankyou for being so quick in replying.

i have the desktop app and when i am logged into one account how do i log into the second concurrently?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you add one of your account as a member of the other account, the desktop app will detect and show both accounts.

In my case, my paid account is a member of my free account hence both are showing up in the desktop app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You’d also get access to boards in both accounts if you follow the instructions @mlanders had provided here: https://community.miro.com/got-a-question-ask-the-community-45/how-to-copy-content-from-a-free-acount-to-the-company-account-whiteboard-282

Kiron