Solved

HOW TO: Copy content from a free acount to the company account whiteboard?

• 2 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello all together,

I’m new to miro and are struggling with the - so I thought - simpliest thing on earth.

How do I copy content from a free acount whiteboard → to the company account whiteboard?

I’m on FF and Chrome.

What do I do:

1. I am on my free Account Whiteboard
  2. Strg A / or mark certain drawn elements on the whiteboard
  3. Then I tried both: Strg c and with right click and context menu Copy
  4. Then I switch to the company account (different browser)
  5. and paste it

… nothing happens / as if there would be nothing in the clipboard.

Can anyone help, please!
icon

Best answer by mlanders 2 April 2020, 14:22

Hello,

in your free account you can choose that you want to share your board with someone.

Invite your company account into your board.

After this you can find a symbol in your miro account:

Go into your free account and copy from the board everything you like to.

Go into your paid account and add it into the board.

Michael

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello,

in your free account you can choose that you want to share your board with someone.

Invite your company account into your board.

After this you can find a symbol in your miro account:

Go into your free account and copy from the board everything you like to.

Go into your paid account and add it into the board.

Michael

I followed above instructions but I am unable to copy paste from free account into paid account. Also i am unable to see any SYMBOL and unable to copy anything from FREE ACCOUNT. it always says me to UPGRADE. @mlanders Please help!

Userlevel 4

Hi @Emad Mohammed this looks like an issue that we’ll need to look at in more detail. Can you please submit a ticket to our amazing Customer Support team. We’ll try and get this resolved as soon as we can. 

To confirm, there is no way to copy backup everything in a project or to do any kind of bulk copy and move of boards from one account to another account? Correct?

The only option would be to copy/paste the boards into the new account or share them and then open them in the account and create a duplicate of the board, correct.  This would be my approach, but just double-checking to make sure there is not a simpler way, since I have a lot of boards.