Skip to main content
Answered

I lost the link to the board

• 5 July 2024
  • 3 replies

I need to find my board. I created the board a month ago and then closed it. The link is lost. I can't restore it through my browser history. 

What should I do?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@EvgeniyKlepnev - Ideally the board would be in the team space where you created it. However, a common scenario is:

1. Someone is invited to collaboration on a board in a Free Plan team (making them a full team member in the process – required in order to edit boards in a Free Plan team).
  2. Said person creates one or more boards in the space, pushing the team over the 3-editable board limit
  3. So, a Team Admin removes the user from the team, causing the removed user to lose access to any boards they created in the team space.

Without any insights into your situation, you could have a read through the following post where I outlined a few troubleshooting steps in situations where users say “I lost my board”.

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/article-how-to-find-and-hopefully-recover-a-lost-or-missing-board-13123?postid=50269#Other+things+to+check

Thank you very much for your help. But it did not help. The list of boards does not include the one I need. I have a free plan. Is it possible that the board has been removed? More than a month has passed since its creation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thank you very much for your help. But it did not help. The list of boards does not include the one I need. I have a free plan. Is it possible that the board has been removed? More than a month has passed since its creation.

There are no expiration dates of boards, so it should still be there. However, if you created it in a someone else’s team space, they could have removed you from the space and deleted any boards you created in that space (even if they weren’t deleted, you would have lost access to them).