I don't have my subscription

• 14 March 2023
  • 3 replies

I just paid for the 1st paid tier of Miro to use for both school and work, even though I work independently. My bank account was charged, and yet my account still says that I’m on the free version. I only have one team, so I’m not sure how apparently that team is free while also taking $15 CAD from my account.

What am I supposed to do? There’s no way for me to contact Miro support directly because of the way they have their support system and subscriptions tied to each other. I’m in university, and I know $15 may not be a whole lot, but it’s enough.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Hammy -. A couple of quick questions:

1. Did you attempt to uprade an existing Free Plan team or did you create a new team altogether?

2. Is your Miro account profile a member of more than one team? If so, have you tried switching between teams to see if the wrong one was upgraded?

3. Have you tried signing out and back in to your account to see if that changes anything?

1. I was attempting to upgrade an existing Free Plan team, as I only have one
  2. I only have the one team, it’s all I need
  3. I have tried signing out and then logging back in, but it still says free
Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Hammy - Thanks for confirming. I have converted your post into a support ticket. You should have received confirmation of this and will receive replies directly from the suppoort team.