Skip to main content
Question

How do I disconnect from okta?

• 12 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Our company's Okta license expires in a few days.
Okta Manager > Application > miro > disabled.
However, when I try to log in to Miro with my company Google account, it says that my organization is using SSO. If you click Continue at this time, an okta 404 error will appear.
I tried removing the SSO settings from the settings, but there was nothing related to the okta settings. What should I do?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @remy baek 

Sorry to hear about your issues with Okta. Okta workflows are available on the Enterprise plan, which means that as an Enterprise user, you can contact support to help you directly. You can find details here.

On the chance that it is helpful, here are two help center articles about Okta: Setting up connectors; automated provisioning that may lend insight into disconnecting.

My company no longer uses the Enterprise Plan. It was set up last year. Also, the Okta license expires after 7/17, so you need to process it before then.
I checked the page you pointed me to, and it seems like I need to turn off SCIM Provisioning in the Enterprise Plan user settings, but I can't access it because it's not my current plan. What should I do?
Also, the current login account will not be accessible after 7/17. Please also let me know what I can do to stay in touch with you if I can't log in.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @remy baek - thank you for sharing this background; we’ve escalated this and our team should be reaching out to you directly.