Advance To Next Link

• 14 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi Everyone!

I’m making a presentation that I’d like to somewhat turn into a video, but I was wondering if there’s a keyboard shortcut to to advance from one link to the next, separate from advancing through frames/slides? The idea is that I’d like to jump around in a frame/slide from one linked icon to to the next.

I suppose I could create a frame for each icon, but that seems a bit tedious. 

I don’t recall anything in the University that showed that type of feature, but I could certainly be wrong.

Edit: an addendum/idea to this would be the potential to rout-trace the arrows to each icon and/or frame.

4 replies

Userlevel 2

Bump

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Alex W! Unfortunately, no such shortcut exists AFAIK. And I don't think Miro recognizes links as a “numbered object,” so to speak. The workaround would be to add frames within the frame, like you say, or simply zooming in and out while clicking the links (I assume you've added “Link to” links for the icons?)

Userlevel 2

Hi @Alex W! Unfortunately, no such shortcut exists AFAIK. And I don't think Miro recognizes links as a “numbered object,” so to speak. The workaround would be to add frames within the frame, like you say, or simply zooming in and out while clicking the links (I assume you've added “Link to” links for the icons?)

Thank you for the heads up Henrik! I appreciate it 😊 Yep, you’re correct, I’ve added a Link To within the icons.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Alex W Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck with the presentation, I'm sure it'll be great! 😊