Multiple users - Easy Account Switch

Hi all, as a Miro fan, I have my professional account which I use daily, and together, I learned how Miro could be beneficial for my personal life. There, I am structuring my goal, challenges and learnings, arranging what I should to focus and improve on and at same time what is costing my motivation and energy.

Sometime, it's natural to want to add a quick thing on my personal board while working or during a break. Currently the way of doing that, is having the desktop app (which is extremelly handy) and a tab opened (between the other dozens) inside the browser with my personal account logged in.

So, the problem I am facing is: I cannot easily switch between my personal and my company's board. My suggestion here, is to have something similar to google account switch navigation.

Thanks for bringing up this idea. 
As a workaround, on my iPad, I have created a bookmark on the homescreen, which then works like a web-app. 

I use the miro native app with my work account, and the web-app for my personal account. Unfortunately some new features, like the double tap for Apple Pencil works only in the native app, not in the web-app. 

I guess multiple accounts in the miro app, would be a great solution. 

This is the same idea as this one from April: https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/switching-between-accounts-513

It might work better if we collect these votes on 1 item, rather than spread them out.

@Admin  can the votes/ideas please be consolidated.

Would love a quick login feature with a single password to access miro to start. Then have the separate accounts accessible as a drop down under the user-ID Button.

Switching accounts is the feature I’m miss most on Miro. I use two different accounts (one is personal and the other one is from my job) and I find quite hard to switch between them.

And what about the ability to be logged into and flip between multiple boards?

I’d love this feature as well for the iPhone mobile app. I work solely from my mobile phone and I use Miro both for work and for personal use.

Being able to switch between user accounts would make it more seamless as I currently am inviting my work account to my personal boards so that I don’t have to log in and out of the app when switching betweens.

I can’t believe this isn’t yet a feature. It’s really annoying to have to log out and log in again.