Force shapes to be symmetrical

Sometimes I like my circles to be perfectly round and my rectangles to be perfectly square.

When I open a new board and add a circle, it appears that it is perfectly round. However, once I change it, no matter what I do, I cannot seem to get it back to its ‘round’ state.

This option would be available for shapes where it makes logical sense/is technically possible.

I could also select and apply this action to multiple shapes at once.

Its that your OCD ?
But I’m with you. If shapes are not aesthetically right they become a distraction and then the model’s meaning gets lost - they should be stored and rendered in correct proportions

@Simon.Harris Yes, it is definitely my brain that wants the shapes to be level, even, symmetrical, etc. I have seen this be a distraction for others in many Miro board sessions - this and making sticky notes evenly spaced haha. I have to point out the Auto layout features to these folks.

@Simon.Harris - Your comments got me thinking and so I created this Wish List Idea too: Improve object transform options

A note here for those who didn’t know: When you create a shape, it is symmetrical and if you want to resize it and keep that symmetry, hold the Shift key before clicking-and-dragging to resize.