Bring Frame to Front or Back

At the moment you can only bring objects back or in front but not frames. Frames are ordered as they are created but cannot be brought back or in front afterwards.

Until then, just cut the frame you want on top and then paste it. That will make that frame on top of all the frames. The one frame to rule them all.

Extremely annoying when you have already placed individual frames, then want to frame everything afterwards. 

We use whiteboards on the fly, so often don’t get to plan ahead exactly how the board will look or where we need frames to sit. They are built organically during workshops. 

So now i need to go rebuild the full board after sessions just to get them looking right…..

I’m really lacking this feature as well, seems like a very basic functionality to have which would ease the lives of many! I currently have to move everything and reorganize from scratch because I can’t bring my frames to the front.. Also missing the possibility to place frames inside of other frames and making the frame colors semi transparent (same as objects).

Frames are such a great feature! Sometimes you just need to have a separate frame, and sometimes that Separate frame might need to sit on top of another frame, but you may not have known that at the time. It would be a great feature if you could bring frames forward/back, because the new frame defaults to behind previously created frames.

I also like the frame layer idea presented in other threads.

You can arange it with the sidebar on the left bottom. Just switch up the frames. That’s how I do it at the moment

+1

We’re using Miro increasingly for deck design, among a dozen other things, and basic layer controls like this are just a basic necessity to compete with other apps.