Skip to main content

Hey Community! 

Want to maintain an up-to-date view of your organizational structure while prepping for every changing need? We’ve got a brand new, native Org Chart widget that's now available to use for all Miro users. This widget allows you to

• Streamline the process of visualizing and structuring organizational plans and hierarchies by easily converting .CSV spreadsheets into structured, easy-to-manage org charts

• Ensure org charts are always up-to-date by seamlessly replacing existing data with new information

• Save hours of manual updating with simplified element arrangement through auto layout

• Embed org charts live into Confluence or thousands of other tools and websites to ensure the entire organization always has an up-to-date view

Visit the Miro Blog to dive deeper into the two ways to create collaborative org charts fast in Miro. You can also learn more about the Org Chart widget, by heading over to our page or visiting the Help

Center.

💬 Have any questions or thoughts? Your feedback is important to us, so don't forget to share your thoughts below!

Hi,

thanks a lot for such great tool and constant enhancements regarding usability and workflow. 

I’ve seen the new feature compress/uncompress for Mind Maps - highly appreciated. However,
I would love to see something like this for Org Charts as well. Any plans for the implementation ? 

Thanks in advance
Stefan

HI @Stefan Freundel,

Thank you for your kind words about Miro and our ongoing enhancements! I'm glad to hear you’re finding the new compress/uncompress feature for Mind Maps useful.

Regarding your suggestion for Org Charts, that sounds like a fantastic idea! We encourage users to submit feature requests and ideas to help us prioritize future developments. Before you submit your wishlist item, feel free to explore the Wishlist Guide here.

Also, If you’re interested in learning more about some of Miro’s biggest product updates that may be relevant to your use case, save your spot here at our Canvas ‘24 event happening October 8th. Please let me know if you have any additional questions – happy to help!