Miro AI is Here! Join the Community Conversation

Miro AI is Here! Join the Community Conversation
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Miro’s What’s New product showcase may be over, but the conversations around Miro AI are just getting started! 🎉

Join our Community Forum to see what others are saying about Miro’s newest AI features that take generating stickies, mindmaps, and images to a new level!

To join in on the discussion, see the 3 community threads below:

• AI Feedback - Let us know your thoughts on what was presented in today’s What New Webinar
  • AI Wish List - Have an Idea for Miro? Submit ideas to our community wish list
  • Miro AI Challenge -  Show us what problems will Miro’s newest beta feature help you solve for a chance to win!

Our entire team is excited to hear directly from you all and will be checking the comments and joining in on the discussions happening all week.

We can’t wait to hear from you–– see you in the comments! 

33 replies

Userlevel 4

Mind blown and beyond excited for our whole community to see what Miro has has been working on!

I can’t wait to hear how everyone’s feeling after the ‘What’s New’ Webinar today!!! 🤯 

Userlevel 1

Good morning!

During the session on Wednesday I think it was said that all attendees would get an invite for the Ai beta version. No need to apply. Is it well so? I am so looking forward! ;-)

Userlevel 4

Good morning!

During the session on Wednesday I think it was said that all attendees would get an invite for the Ai beta version. No need to apply. Is it well so? I am so looking forward! ;-)

Hey Frederic! You can apply for the beta wait-list here >> https://miro.com/ai/ 

We can't wait for you to try it and share your feedback! 

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Shira Re'em  I just did. I did not yet because I thought @Turner Pijpers said during wednesday session it would go automatically for all attendees. I will check my email! ;-) 

Userlevel 6

@Frederic Williquet thanks for following up here. That’s right, we’ve added all live-attendees to the Miro AI beta waiting list (so no need to sign up). We’re gradually rolling out, so you’ll be added shortly 🙌🏽

Userlevel 4

You're right @Frederic Williquet !! Thanks for chiming in @Turner Pijpers!

Hi 

@Frederic Williquet thanks for following up here. That’s right, we’ve added all live-attendees to the Miro AI beta waiting list (so no need to sign up). We’re gradually rolling out, so you’ll be added shortly 🙌🏽

@Turner Pijpers What is the timeframe for that rollout? I received emails saying I both attended and didn’t attend the webinar. I did attend but I’m concerned I’m not on the list. 

Thank you. Excited to start using Miro AI.

Hi

Who knows from what time Miro is unavailable tomorrow?

Userlevel 6

Hi @Alyssa Hurd sent you a DM to follow up on your question.

Userlevel 1
Badge

very excited to get going and use this - how long before I can get to try it out? I joined the webinar and thought I'd automatically then get access to use the AI feature but I noticed today there is a form you need to complete. I just completed it. Could I get access today? Have a big project I want to try use BETA ai for. Thanks so much. Alice

Me too - joined the fantastic webinar, expected to get information about my rollout. So I again signed up twice and I really wonder if there is someone out there following up on this? Please let us know the status of this mysterious waiting list to rollout! Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I can see the AI feature now - can't wait to give it a go!!

Yeah! Me too!  Looks very exciting so far - - - we’ll have to put our hands in the dirt to get to work with it! I’ve started today! I’m at the point to create a custom Cluster of notes (so very curiou if it goes further than just 3 x ‘sentiments’ and if we can train the beast (AI) ? Who knows...

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, as I'm testing AI BETA I'm coming across some bugs, considering this is BETA that's totally normal. Who can I send the bugs too? There is one that is popping up consistently while I try to summarise stickies saying “your request may contain harmful content” - it does not contain harmful content so it would be useful to know if it is certain characters that should be removed on stickies in order for the ai feature to work more effectively. 

Yours in collaboration, Alice

still waiting for AI beta access. cant wait to get started. already applied (multiple times lol). happy to help find bugs and report if given access soon!

Hi. I was in the call but am still waiting for AI access. Super keen to start using it, is there an update on when I might get it? Thanks, Ed

Userlevel 1

Good morning!

Hello Frederic,
I attended the session and I applied for the beta version of the AI but I still don’t see the icon in my miro desktop app. Is there a delay regarding Mac or some other issue to explain that?

Hi all, 

there is any info about when will be the AI feature rolled out? 

Thank you!

Yeah guys, you could have been more clear about this being a waitlist - not the feature accessible right away. Third time I sign up for this over a couple of weeks, wondering where the AI button is.

Userlevel 1

Hey there. Thanks for the access to the beta but I’m stuck. I’m testing the summarize feature by selecting 100 stickies from some research we just did.

I’m getting a message that it contains harmful content, and it won’t summarize. I am not sure what the problem is. We asked people about finances. A few people used swear words when answering, but there is nothing violent, racist, etc.

These are their quotes. This is research. Is it the swear words? Or is it something else?

Thanks.

Miro’s What’s New product showcase may be over, but the conversations around Miro AI are just getting started! 🎉

Join our Community Forum to see what others are saying about Miro’s newest AI features that take generating stickies, mindmaps, and images to a new level!

To join in on the discussion, see the 3 community threads below:

• AI Feedback - Let us know your thoughts on what was presented in today’s What New Webinar
  • AI Wish List - Have an Idea for Miro? Submit ideas to our community wish list
  • Miro AI Challenge -  Show us what problems will Miro’s newest beta feature help you solve for a chance to win!

Our entire team is excited to hear directly from you all and will be checking the comments and joining in on the discussions happening all week.

We can’t wait to hear from you–– see you in the comments! 

Super excited to use this!

Hello @Hennke@Alexandra Krajer@Gebhard@Mukul,

You will be receiving a DM from me shortly.

@Kaila T 

Any news about the beta access?

I was also wondering if there is any response after applying for the beta?

Userlevel 1

Thank you for accepting me in the Beta program. Great, I used the private profile and not the educational one. First impressions : works perfectly, images, and stiki grouping. The only problem if I write a stiki note in Italian and ask for an image to be created does not work, if instead I write in English it creates an image coherently with the text. Fix it also with the Italian language, please. thanks for everything, beautiful and powerful. a greeting

Dear all, 

I got an email that now the Miro AI is unlocked and I can use it, test it. 

Somehow it still does not appear in my projects and boards. How can I enable the function? 

Thanks in advance!