March Challenge: celebrating IWD #EmbraceEquity

• 27 February 2023
  • 8 replies
March Challenge: celebrating IWD #EmbraceEquity
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

March 8th, International Women’s Day (IWD), is a great day to celebrate social, economic, cultural, and political achievements while raising awareness against the biases that women face.

We invite you to submit templates that cover equity, diversity, and inclusion topics, or that challenge stereotypes, or that draw attention to bias or discrimination. We will accept all kinds of templates - icebreakers, workshops, team building, retrospectives,  education and more.

→Enter the challenge

Judging will be based on: 

1. relevance 

2. attractive template layout 

3. ease of use (meaning it has explicit instructions)  

Make sure to check the publishing checklist before submitting. For inspiration, feel free to check out the 2022 IWD templates challenge or browse the IWD website.

Challenge Details

Timing

• Submission period: Feb 27–March 27

• People’s voting (via likes and copies): Feb 27 - Mar 30

• Judging: March 28 - March 30

• Winners announced: March 31

Voting and judging

• Miro Team’s Choice will be awarded by asynchronous voting of expert judges. Judging criteria are mentioned above. The prize is an iPad.
  • People’s Choice will be awarded based on top likes + copies for each template in Miroverse before March 30. The prize is an Amazon gift card.
  • Miro swag shop coupon codes will be awarded to all published participants. Note: you can submit as many templates as you want to increase your chances for Miro and People’s Choice awards, but there will be 1 swag code per person.

How to participate

To enter the competition, please submit your template to Miroverse and make sure to select the MONTHLY CHALLENGE category during submission.

Please select this category to enter the competition

After your submission is approved for publishing, please check out the related category to verify that it appears in the category correctly.

• By participating in the challenge, you agree that your submission may be published and used for promotional activities by Miro. 

Our Judges

• @Akgush Meredova , Global Diversity and Inclusion Lead at Miro

• Taylor Sayig, #women_and_allies, employee resource group leader at Miro

• @Johanny Pestalozzi , Guest Community Leader
  • @Karen M, Guest Community Leader

Let's all take a step forward together and #EmbraceEquity through collaborative templates! Happy collaborating, and good luck!

→Submit your template

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

And don’t hesitate to paste links to your published templates in this thread to discuss it with other participants, collect feedback, generate more views and comments, and to influence people’s choice award.

Embrace Equity Retrospective

Please check my board.

Sadaf Javadian's Women, Life, Freedom template | Miroverse

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Katerina0106 @Sadaf Javadian @Kacia Hughett @xAlessio @aryanna we received your amazingly creative submissions and sent them to judges, so I assume we’ll be able to announce the winner on Monday. Please stay tuned!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hello again Miro Heroes!

Are you ready for the WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT?! 

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

The winners of 2023 IWD challenge are:

Judge’s choice for the best Icebreaker template goes to @xAlessio for 🖖 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Check-in template!

People’s choice award goes to @Andrea Panzavolta (Form_Attiva) for the most-loved and copied Gender Balance Quiz Retrospective template! 

Congratulations to our dear winners and to all of those you’ve participated. 🙌

I will reach out to the winners shortly to get the details to send the prizes :gift: as well as share the judges’ feedback in dm! 😊

Happy collaborating! 

P.S. And please stay tuned! We’re about to announce the next challenge with a super inspiring topic next week (beginning of April)!

Userlevel 4
Badge

Huge congrats!!! And thank you so much for your inspiring, insightful & creative template,  @xAlessio and Form_Attiva!!

Userlevel 1

Wow! I totally didn’t expect this. Thank you all so much. I am absolutely humbled. 

This template has been on my agenda for a long time - and I have a few people to thank in the DEI community who provided invaluable feedback to help me fine-tune it. :) 

Thank you again, and please do reach out if you have any questions or feedback regarding the template. :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Great news, thank to you Miro @Natalie Nedre  for the initiative and thank so much to all people who supported our template!!  Huge congratulations to all participants!! It’s always a great pleasure create and share a template with Miro!!