THINK DESIGN NOT JUST BUSINESS

Related products: Apps & Integrations

I just got recommended this app by a colleague and I am so beyond excited to play more with it. I find it interesting how its targeted to business settings which I appreciate and will use considering my manager role. As an artist and designer this is very exciting because I can be able to organize images that bring inspiration to my work. please add a feature where you can connect with google photos!!!! For instance here is a board I did on google docs to plan out a printed book of images organized by color. I would love to continue to do this here on Miro and make it even better than what I can do on Docs or Slides which are my solutions to this right now. 

Hi @Fernanda Gaspar! Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this idea. Our team has reviewed this and it’s open for votes and comments. 

For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you again for helping make Miro better!

Miro Community Team