Skip to main content

New Timeline: Setting for month and quarterly view

Related products: Other

The new timeline feature is pretty cool and good looking but if you add a bigger timeframe it gets too large for roadmap definition with the settings only for days and weeks.

It would be great if I could set also the view for monthly or quarterly view.

Hey, I second that!

I absolutely love the new Roadmap planning template; it's exactly what we need. However, we always aim to have a rolling 4-quarters roadmap, so the day/week timeline doesn’t work for us. We would really appreciate having at least a monthly, if not quarterly, option as well.

Hi @ddessler and @Mia Arh 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback on timelines. We will be sure to share this feedback with our team.

In the meantime, for those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Would be glad to get monthly or even quarterly view. Even on the miro explanation on what the difference between a roadmap and a release plan is, it states, that a roadmap usually incorporates various years. Unfortunately this not feasable with the current version yet.

I agree, I love the new intelligent roadmap template, but we plan in months and quarters, not days and weeks.