Laser Pointer

Miro needs a laser pointer tool. Check out how it’s done in the new Canvas app from Vibe. Of course, they’ve been at this for all of a year -- so it may be beyond where Miro is at right now.

This would be extremely handy in presentation mode. We need something in presentation mode to be able to point on-screen without having to exit presentation mode

I’d like something similar, but not for presentation mode. If we could see cursor of the person being followed without having to see everyone’s cursor, that would be a big win.

I’d like something similar, but not for presentation mode. If we could see cursor of the person being followed without having to see everyone’s cursor, that would be a big win.

Here’s a wish list post to upvote for only seeing the cursor of the person you are following (another variant could be to only see cursor of board owner): https://community.miro.com/ideas/only-view-cursor-of-person-i-am-following-1377

I would like to present off my ipad (using frames as slides) and keen to use pencil to both mark up, but also use as highlight for discussion (esp. remote meetings) like Google Slides has a red laser pointer & how the Notability ipad app has one too