Group Images and Objects to Nodes (for movement and collapse pairing)

Related products: Mapping & Diagramming Images

Please Miro, 

Why we need it:

https://community.miro.com/ideas/ability-to-group-objects-to-mind-map-nodes-301?tid=301&postid=58811#post58811

Times consuming without the alignment - a big mess with the slightest changes. (And lots of frustration for alot of users experiencing alot of resistance to workflow in Miro - As if the promises of miro’s features are right there but just out if reach because they don't work together and all the extra work and resistance created by this missing feature.)

• Group: Auto alignment(or better yet; locked alignment that allows personalized spacing and grouped movement)
  • AND *collapse pairing*
  •     (allow images and objects to collapse \ hide with the collapsed nodes for workflow and “digestibillity” of the content)

These are absolutely essential for mind mapping! I would be using Miro if it had these features. Currently I am continuing to pay for ConceptDraw MINDMAP even though I would much rather have an online platform like Miro to do this. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment about this feature. We understand the frustration and appreciate your patience. Our team is reviewing this idea as it continues to be open for votes and comments.

For those coming across this idea, if you feel this would be helpful for you or your business, please be sure to vote for it and leave a comment about your use case to help our team scope this request!

Thank you,
Miro Community Team