Skip to main content

Auto-Resize Frames option

For presentation and navigation purposes, I use frames around Kanban boards and Tables

The challenge with this approach is that as these frameworks grow – columns and rows for both Kanban and Tables – I am constantly having to resize the frames.

For the use case I have outlined, I would only expect frames to auto-expand based upon a growing Kanban or Table (or User Story Map), however, I could see the value in the frame auto-resizing to fit the size of the object(s) in it. Therefore, this should be a togglable option.

Added benefits of having Kanban or User Story Maps in a frame are that these frameworks inherit the background colour of the frame.

Yeah, I recently started using Miro (coming from FigJam/Figma), and this one little thing is super annoying. Makes organizing on boards feel messy. Even a simply “double-click” on the board’s edge would be perfect for this.

I found a duplicate request from a year ago as well: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/auto-resizing-frames-10822