Working on documents in Miro and having them update to the source Destination.

• 3 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

Does anyone know if it is possible to link a Word Document (say from Google drive) onto the Miro board so people can work on the document in Miro and then have the document save back into Google Drive? I see that it works with Google docs, but the formatting in Google docs does not always match with the Microsoft Word formatting.  I am starting a project on a manual re-write and need to have my team work on the Master document and save to it.  Any thoughts on a good way to accomplish that???:scream:

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Can I integrate MS Excel into Miro so charts and tables are live and not static?

I have just got a company license and have been using miro as a beginner.Is there a way to integrate MS Excel and miro so that a chart or portion of a table that is in Excel is copied into a miro board but is “live” so that if/when the chart/data is changed in Excel it is also changed in Miro? It would enable me to build visual management boards for use with my team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Martin Baggs and @Todd G, just FYI, I’ve merged your messages as they are quite similar :slight_smile:  

Thanks for merging @Marina … but what is the answer to those two questions?
Or did I miss something ...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi all,

Stefan, thank you for mentioning me here! We don’t yet have the integration with Microsoft Office. The functionality you describe is perfect with Google Drive integration (more here).

If you feel that smth is missing, you can pitch your idea in the Wish List.

Hi all,

Stefan, thank you for mentioning me here! We don’t yet have the integration with Microsoft Office. The functionality you describe is perfect with Google Drive integration (more here).

If you feel that smth is missing, you can pitch your idea in the Wish List.

Bonjour Marina, je trouve votre solution élégante mais contrairement à BeeCanvas, il n’est pas possible d’ouvrir des documents ;doc ou .xls et cela est très gênant.

Je trouve votre solution élégante mais contrairement à BeeCanvas, il n’est pas possible d’ouvrir des documents ;doc ou .xls et cela est très gênant.

C’estpour moi un critère important.

I entered a similar Topic here.