Share Distributed '23 Feedback for a Chance to Win 🏆

• 18 October 2023
  • 31 replies
Share Distributed '23 Feedback for a Chance to Win 🏆
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Miro Community! Join the Distributed ‘23 conversation and enter for a chance to win! 

Distributed ‘23 may be over but it’s now available on-demand and we want to hear from you! Let us know in the comments below your favorite sessions, speakers, and any learnings you took away from our inspiring speakers. Be sure to also share your questions and ideas on how we can improve the overall experience too. We’re giving away 5 VIP Miro hoodies so comment and share your feedback by October 25th for a chance to win! 

Just in case you get lost as you view, here’s your event guide filled with everything you need to help you navigate through all of our incredible Distributed ‘23 sessions. We’re so excited to have you and can’t wait to hear what you think!

31 replies

Its great!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Its great!!

So Happy to hear you’re enjoying, Tobias!! 

Great content! I can’t wait to try out Private Mode with my project teams! 😁

Userlevel 2

My team’s love the scribble lines. it is helping us see things in different perspective and helping different personalities on the team to express and not holdback on their thoughts even if all are talking about the same thing. 

Next level Miro shortcuts and workflows was a great session - I would definitely recommend to watch the playback for some tips and tricks on Miro!

Loved the presentation on fostering empathy with Miro retrospectives! Seeing the solution to have teams avoid group thinking with introducing a private mode, and all the research and work that went behind it was very inspirational.

Private Mode looks extremely helpful for all kinds of group activities. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Starting with Varun’s keynote session, I am excited for the Miro-draw.io integration! If Miro gets into the acquisitions game, I hope they start with draw.io.

For anyone seeing two “draw.io” apps, I believe the correct one is Draw.io Diagrams as per the following screenshot in the draw.io integration by Miro (BETA) help center article:

Canada getting some love in that screenshot :)

I was a bit confused as this is what I am seeing in my apps list:

But when I try to start the BETA one, I get:

and then:

I enjoyed learning about the Planner (Program Board) Tool in Miro, which connects to Jira, and how it can show dependencies nicely. My feedback is that the Miro board example was very blurry in the video. I’d love a board link or clearer presentation as a follow up to bring back to my team.

Userlevel 1

I was very interested in Indra’s session on “Future of collaboration: Co-creation with Miro AI”. Unfortunately the AI functionality he was demonstrating isn’t available in the Education Account which I use. That’s disappointing and I hope that will change - but it looked interesting anyway.

I work with a large, cross-functional team that has some overlap in responsibilities but widely different client sets.  We can’t always get together to have technical discussions so Talktracks will be a great solution to our meeting/training modality issues.  

There is such value to be gained from joining these sessions and hearing from practitioners and their Miro use cases. So much to learn in every session!

I loved “Save time uncovering insights from user or customer research with Miro AI”

Thank you for such an informative session.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I was very interested in Indra’s session on “Future of collaboration: Co-creation with Miro AI”. Unfortunately the AI functionality he was demonstrating isn’t available in the Education Account which I use. That’s disappointing and I hope that will change - but it looked interesting anyway.

Thank you for the feedback Tim and happy to hear you enjoyed the presentation!

Userlevel 2

Can’t wait to explore Miro AI features.

Userlevel 2

Miro integration with teams was a game changer to interact with people and the board the same time is very valuable.

Userlevel 2

We use something similar to Neat but it is very new and wow inspiring to see how much neat can do. It will be a blessing for facilitating a hybrid meeting.

Userlevel 2

Neat is setting us up to think how to adapt video technology to be flexible in using the tool. 

thanks for the sessions! I was mostly inspired by Lois´ 5 strategies how to enhance psychological safety - such a big topic in times of uncertainties! I also liked the Miro board tipps like the new AI feature or the anonymous or tags feature. Also the discussion about hybrid learning was inspiring. 

Userlevel 2

Wonderful presentation by Becky. I will re-watch it to listen again. We have the most sophisticated brain and it feels like we haven’t read the user manual. In this age of digital distraction it is very essential to think for ourselves and leverage the machines(smartphones/ AI) in the right place.

Userlevel 2

I have so many takeaways after today’s session. I love using Miro and learnt many new things I can do with it. Thank you for sharing all the knowledge.

Nice session about “Bringing value back to the office: Creating hybrid workspaces”

There were some good tips.

Userlevel 2

I am watching the “AI powered retrospectives” on demand and simultaneously creating a retrospective board for my team. It feels like a new way of preparing for facilitating a session. 

This has been such a insightful event - I’ve really enjoyed the variety of speakers/topics and the fact its so accessible being online (I’m in NZ). It was a pretty early start so I’m stoked you are sharing the recordings of all the sessions (I will definitely be catching up on the ones I missed and rewatching a few of my favs.)

I think the coolest thing across all the sessions I watched/participated in are the real world application of the tooling that I can literally bring to my team today - I was absolutely wow-ed by the Miro AI note clustering - that is AWESOME! and such a time saver!

Thanks for putting on this event!! :) 

Userlevel 2

My favourite session was Rethinking psychological safety in hybrid teams by Lois Newman. A very good combination of theory and a clear strategy to bring this into practise. Brought in an attractive storyline!