Skip to main content
Question

Will Talktracks remain part of a board if it's duplicated and edited by other members?

• 22 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, I want to create a talktrack for a workshop template I’ve created so that I can educate members of my audience.

I don’t want them to use the original template board, rather duplicate it and use the talktrack to understand how to conduct the workshop on thier own. Is this possible? I haven’t tried this properly, so wondering if this going to work?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ari357 - Yes, Talktracks are duplicated along with board when a copy of a board is made using the Duplicate action.

For example, open this board, click on the board name, and use the Duplicate action:

https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVMmgVucg=/

Note: Talktracks in Custom Templates will not be copied over/available when a Customer Template is used to either create a new board, or is added to an existing board.

Awesome, thanks. On a separate but related note, are there any specific terms of use regarding TalkTracks? I mean specifically, if I am running a cohort of students who have paid for my material and a Miro board with a talktrack is part of the material, are there any TCs I need to be aware of?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ari357 

Awesome, thanks

You’re welcome 🙌

On a separate but related note, are there any specific terms of use regarding TalkTracks? I mean specifically, if I am running a cohort of students who have paid for my material and a Miro board with a talktrack is part of the material, are there any TCs I need to be aware of?

That, I cannot answer. I have passed your question along to the Miro Community team who will likely reply here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Ari357 

Thank you for your question! We suggest reading through the Conduct and Content Standards terms to ensure all board content meets our standards; as long as it complies, you're free to continue creating as you wish on your board.

Cheers!