Skip to main content
Answered

Which plan allow me to have friends on a couple boards and keep most boards private?

• 3 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I use Miro for personal stuff - Studying, taking notes,brainstorm a book I am writing,things like that on a personal level (not an student).

I want to create a couple boards to share with friend so they can add notes, ideas,help me with some subjects.

I can do most of it using 2-3 boards, but they become cluttered and I want to organiza them in separate subjects, and the free plan doesn`t support my needs. Miro is very expensive for me in Brazil just to support my personal needs but I am willing to invest in Miro instead using other tools like Boardmix or Mural that would attend me on free plans but I am not sure if the Starter plan will have wat I need that is basically:

• 10-12 boards
  • Only 2-3 of them Shared with guests that can add/edit
  • Others kept private

Can you guys help me figuring out if I should invest in this ?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Fernando Barrocal - Welcome to the Community!

I want to create a couple boards to share with friend so they can add notes, ideas, help me with some subjects.

wat I need that is basically:

• 10-12 boards
  • Others kept private

All plans besides the Free Plan will let you create unlimited boards and also let you give edit access to those outside of your plan, including people with no Miro account at all – this is called the Visitors feature.  You’ll even be able to password protect the boards if you choose.

The Starter Plan will meet your needs. A note on “private boards: While the all plans non-Free Plan teams support making boards private – including the Start Plan – since you will be the only member of the team, i.e., only paying for one seat/licence, there will be no one to “hide” the boards from.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Rob

@Fernando Barrocal - Welcome to the Community!

I want to create a couple boards to share with friend so they can add notes, ideas, help me with some subjects.

wat I need that is basically:

• 10-12 boards
  • Others kept private

All plans besides the Free Plan will let you create unlimited boards and also let you give edit access to those outside of your plan, including people with no Miro account at all – this is called the Visitors feature.  You’ll even be able to password protect the boards if you choose.

The Starter Plan will meet your needs. A note on “private boards: While the all plans non-Free Plan teams support making boards private – including the Start Plan – since you will be the only member of the team, i.e., only paying for one seat/licence, there will be no one to “hide” the boards from.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Rob

Thanks man! That helped a lot! Just subscribed!