Answered

Voting: what do you do when you want to ¨extract¨ the post-its with from the results of the vote?

• 11 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all! I want to re-use the post-its after voting and use them for the next phase of my workshop. What I have done is to take a screenshot of the results to have the reference and redo the post-its manually because I need them to be independent. This is of course in a context where there are lots of post-its and I cannot spend time looking one by one. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 11 September 2020, 16:06

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Amparo -

Can’t you just select all the sticky notes you want from the original board and copy them to a new one?

Kiron

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kiron Bondale When there are hundreds of sticky notes and I am facilitation a workshop, I don’t really have the to choose one by one..

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Amparo -

Why not just do a Ctrl-A and then use the filter to only pick sticky notes? That should work for exporting purposes…

Kiron

Userlevel 1

@Kiron Bondale Thanks for making me discover a new way to select elements. Unfortunately that doesn’t solve my problem, I have 300 post-its to sort from when I only need 10-15 sticky notes. Do you think this functionality will potentially exist? Thanks for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

If it is just 10-15 @Amparo, why not just export all stick notes to a CSV file, bring it into Excel, delete the ones you don’t want and copy and paste them back into a new board in Miro to create new sticky notes?

Kiron

Userlevel 1

Thank you Kiron, this was helpful!