Visiting Mirohero

Hello!

Can somebody explain me what Visiting Mirohero is? The board is not public one and the teams memebers have not shared any access link to the board. 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Askhat Burlibayev! That only appears when someone who isn't logged in to Miro visits a board. Are you completely sure it's not public?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Someone could have changed their Miro account profile nam from "Real Name" to "Visiting Mirohero", just to mess with you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Robert Johnson The perfect Miro prank! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Askhat Burlibayev -

If it is a delayed April Fools’ Day prank, it is a good one for sure!

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kiron Bondale In Sweden, we fool people on the 1st of May as well. Not as much as on April 1st, but it happens. Maybe it's a May Fool's Day prank in advance? 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Askhat Burlibayev - If the icon in the Share button is a globe, then the board is public:

And if you thought perhaps someone changed their account profile name, e.g.:

… you could figure this out by looking at the “Info” of an object that person created while they were “Visiting Mirohero”, but later changed their name back - it will show as whomever they were while their account profile name was the joke name, but will update on the board when they change it back, e.g.:
BEFORE

AFTER

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Robert Johnson I wonder whether Mystery Man is a villain or a superhero? Or maybe a business analyst in a costume? 🤔

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello!

Can somebody explain me what Visiting Mirohero is? The board is not public one and the teams memebers have not shared any access link to the board. 

@Henrik Ståhl @Robert Johnson @Kiron Bondale 

i’m with 
@Askhat Burlibayev on this because I had the visite of A Mirohero too few weeks ago. On a board.. and the visitor wasnt “Idle” or someone extern.. 
So.. who on Miro team are checking our boards ?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Véronique Carbonneau - If you have concerns that somehow visitor access is being enabled/your board is being accessed by unexpected or unauthorized users, you should report them to the Miro support team - include the date/time and board link:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

As per this post:

--

@Véronique Carbonneau - Public/visitor access is enabled for your board - this is indicated by the public/globe icon in on the Share button:

You can read more about this in the Collaboration with Visitors help center article:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012524559-Collaboration-with-visitors#h_01FHZ57SZWG9ZXSSTGWB0Z0K14