Skip to main content

Hello all,

I’ve been trialling Ai assist to capture sticky notes from interview transcripts.  I have uploaded 3 seperate transcripts and run the assist individually for all three.   It has almost duplicated the same pain and gain points from each of three transcripts - despite the experiences being quite different for each customer interview.  Has anyone else found this?  Do i need to use seperate boards for each transcript for it to work better? 

Hi @MichelleCSBA 

Thanks for bringing this up in the Community!

It sounds like you're encountering an interesting challenge with AI Assist. I haven’t come across this exact issue before, but I’d love to help you troubleshoot it. A few questions that might help us get to the root of the issue:

1. Are the transcripts very similar in structure or content? Sometimes, if the AI detects similar patterns, it might produce overlapping insights.
  2. How are you organizing the sticky notes after running AI Assist? Are they placed on the same section of the board, or are they separated by transcript?

To better understand what's happening, could you share a short video or screenshots showing how you’re running AI Assist for these transcripts? This will give us a clearer view of the process and help pinpoint where things might be going.

Looking forward to your response so we can assist you further!

Hiya -

Re q 1)  yes there is some similarity between the flow of the coversations - they are journey mapping interviews about a local government service experience… so that could be part of it.

Q2) I have been uploading the transcripts into a single board - generating the stickies when selecting the transcript - will supply image but need information to remain confidential - not p-ublicly visible.  let me know how to send you one

Please delete the image so it is not publicy visible

Hi @MichelleCSBA,

If you haven't already done so, I recommend contacting Miro support directly for further assistance, especially since you mentioned the need for confidentiality. In the meantime, you can consider removing any sensitive content from the image before sharing, or you can use a private message or another secure method to send it.

Let me know how else we can support you!