Skip to main content

I’m new to MIRO and I got a trail license from the company. However, I’m not sure whether I will get a password for the login. Could you please on this topic. 

Hi @Chamara 

Welcome to Miro!

It sounds like you’ve received a trial license from your company. If you're not sure whether you'll receive a password for login, here's how it typically works:

1. If your company provided the license, they may have set up your account for you. You should receive an email invitation from Miro with instructions to set your password. Be sure to check your inbox (and spam/junk folder) for an email from Miro.

2. If you didn’t receive a password setup link, try logging in using the email address associated with your company. You can use the “Forgot password?” option on the login page to reset your password if needed.

3. If there’s no option to set up a password for your profile, it could be because you are a part of an SSO enabled organization 

If you continue to have trouble, I recommend reaching out to your company’s IT or admin team, as they might have specific login details for you.

Let me know if you have any more questions—I’m here to help!