Answered

text boxes moving when clicking mouse

• 17 May 2024
  • 4 replies

over the past few weeks text boxes are moving on their own/when clicking a mouse elsewhere on the board - its happening for several colleagues - any idea?

icon

Best answer by Emma Dent 17 May 2024, 16:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Emma Dent - Can you share a video of this issue as it happens? Loom is free and quite easy to use and share a link to a recording.

Can you also share more about how you are using Miro? For example:

• What device are you using – a laptop? Tablet? Mobile/phone?
  • What OS and version – Windows? Mac?
  • Are you using a browser, is so, which one?
  • Are you using the Miro desktop app?

And, does this happen across multiple devices/browsers?

If you have a paid Miro subscription, you can also open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Hi Robert, using through browser on a laptop with Windows- found out that the problem only exists on explorer so now using in chrome with no issue. Happening for 4 colleagues. Loom didnt work sorry but all fine now I can use chrome

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Emma Dent - Wow – I had almost forgotten about Internet Explorer! Glad to hear you’re up and running again👍

Interesting. I have been having a similar problem, but have been using Edge rather than Explorer. I’ll try swtiching to Chrome to see if that makes a difference.

@Emma Dent you should really stop using Internet Explorer as it is no longer supported by Microsoft and now has numerous security flaws.