Skip to main content
Question

Talktrack on Teams App

• 24 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Talktrack does not work (recording or viewing) on the Teams’ Miro App. Can you please fix this?

This is something essential for us as we use Teams as our Hub for all employees.

Thanks,

Francisco

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi @Francisco Vasconcelos 

Sorry to hear you’re having some issues with Talktrack. Here is a thread that discusses how to use it as well as the Miro page with more details. Hope this works for you!

Userlevel 1

Hi Elva,

Thanks for your reply. I looked into what you sent, but couldn’t find anything regarding using Talktrack on the Teams App. Is this possible? It’s something really critical for us.

Thanks,

Francisco

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Francisco Vasconcelos 

Talktrack does not work (recording or viewing) on the Teams’ Miro App. Can you please fix this?

I assume by “does not work” you mean it is not even available? While I had never considered this in the past, I presumed the reason for this is because the board is considered to be “embedded” when viewing in Teams, so I did a test by embedding a board into an external site and the Talktrack app is not present:

@Sophia Chia - Are you able to confirm this is expected behaviour? If so, perhaps it is worth noting in the Talktrack help center article (while I didn’t do an exhaustive read of the article, I saw saw no mention of this limitation).

Feedback

@Francisco Vasconcelos - I suggest that you share your feedback using the speech bubble in the Talktrack panel, as it is monitored by the product team responsible for Talktrack. It is probably easiest if you just share a link to this post as you have already typed out your reasons/feedback, and the other replies/screenshots can provide additional context.