🔗👍Synchronised Sticky Notes

• 28 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Does anyone know if such possibility already exists?

Sometimes, want to duplicate sticky notes while keeping the sticky note content the same, however, changing a copy will not update the original. 
I propose a “Synchronised Copy ” feature, which will preserve all attributes (color, tags etc) from a sticky note when pasting, so that there will always be 2 or more instances of the same sticky notes.

Synchronised sticky notes must have a small icon to indicate that updating this sticky note will update the same sticky note somewhere else on the canvas.

I made a mistake, by posting this to the community. However, before adding this as an Idea.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Marin Culjak -

Sounds like CarbonCopy to me. Here’s a description from the app’s author: https://community.miro.com/developer-platform-and-apis-57/plugin-for-sync-ing-widget-duplicates-just-launched-carboncopy-v2-6070

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kiron Bondale The Carbon Copy app was retired some months ago, unfortunately. 😞

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Henrik StÄhl -

thanks! I was unaware of that - did Markus post something about this in Slack? That’s a shame that it is no longer available

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kiron Bondale Nah, @Chris Parker informed us through a comment in the other thread you linked to:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

And yeah, it’s a real shame it’s gone, it was a very neat app. 😞