Skip to main content

Some Miro shortcuts no longer working Safari - browser shortcuts now being executed

• 19 June 2024
  • 7 replies

Since today I cannot use CTRL+D CTRL+Z shortcuts when working with Miro on Safari. Instead of duplication of an element and redo of a step, I can see my browser reaction - adding to the favourites in this case.

I was refreshing, and logged out. Yesterday these shortcuts were working fine. My Safari is up to date.

Any ideas what caused this and is there a way to make it efficient again?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Agnes is my unique name  - I am a PC user, so I cannot test this myself. 

If you have a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions.

To any other Safari users reading this: Are you experiencing this too? E.g., are you still able to duplicate an object with Cmd-D?

Yes, I have the same issue and use Safari :))

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Agnes is my unique name / @Julia Str - Do either of you have a paid subscription and have opened a support ticket?

No, it is not my subscription. It is through my work - Does that matter?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

No, it is not my subscription. It is through my work - Does that matter?

If you are a member of a team space in a subscription, you should have the “Contact support” option as outlined here:

If you have a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions.

Thnx, Robert!

@Agnes is my unique name / @Julia Str - Do either of you have a paid subscription and have opened a support ticket?

No, I don’t and I didn’t. This problem is random. After few days I was able to use the shortcut again, but I don’t know what caused the problem and what fixed it. There was no Safari update in the meantime. 😐