Answered

Share a board with individual members - not collaboratively

• 3 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone….

I have been using the AWW app (recently acquired by Miro) for a while now in my Science classes to encourage collaboration and participation. It has an option which allows me to share a template board with each of my students so that they work on their own individual board (no collaboration). AWW calls this an “assignment”. I can then go and open each of my students boards to see their progress.

Is there a similar facility in Miro?

Thanks-a-mil for your assistance with this!

Kind regards,

Mike

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 3 March 2021, 14:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mike Hundermark -

If you didn’t want the students to see each other’s work, the only way to do this would be to have different boards for each student. You could create a single master board and then duplicate that for each student and share it just with them. As the board owner, you could still go in at any time and review their progress. Unfortunately there is no way to do this in a batch manner.

Kiron

Can this feature be added please? I too am switching over from AWW and as an educator, this was the most valuable feature and the main reason I used the app. I create multiple boards per class and students draw on them individually, then we regroup and look at a shared version of the board together. Creating separate boards for each student for each of these exercises is way too much work and too cumbersome.